Pages

Wednesday, 19 October 2016

How to Enter the Face of Carvolution Contest to Win Awesome Prizes


How to Enter the Face of Carvolution Contest Competition to Win Awesome Prizes
Motoring Nigeria on Sunday 16th October launched the Face of Carvolution Contest in preparation for the release of the second issue of Carvolution Magazine on 16th November. It is a female centered contest aimed at promoting car culture interests amongst Nigerian ladies in a bid to bring them into the fold after discovering through a survey that 78% of readers are men, the remaining 22% being female.
This contest began on 16th October and will run for 3 weeks, ending on 5th November with a lady emerging as the winner with exciting prizes to be carted home including …
A make up brush set worth N15,000.
12 months data subscription for 2017,
A full page feature in Carvolution Magazine
VIP access to the December edition of Eleko Motor Race
Movie tickets and more.

HOW TO CONTEST:
1a. Take a picture with a car you like (could be an old car, a classic, an everyday car, a supercar, or a pickup truck… the Hilux wouldn’t be bad at all) The term beast is relative.
1b). Follow and tag @Carvolutionmagazine on Instagram using the official hashtags #BeautyAndHerBeast #CarvolutionMagazine. Tell a lady you know now!
Or
2. DM us your picture @motoringnigeria or @carvolutionmagazine on Instagram
Or
Send your picture via whatsapp to 08163943494.
Visit @carvolutionmagazine or @motoringnigeria on Instagram for more.

Winner will be determined by the number of likes both on @motoringnigeria and @carvolutionmagazine pages on Instagram

PLEASE NOTE
Please note that the word beast is a relative term, take a look at the lady in the picture, she’s not with the latest luxury car. That is your  grandpa’s Volvo 240 and it’s a beast to her.
Old, new, normal, abnormal, luxury cars, and supercars are welcome. Provided you like it, take a picture with it and send to us.

Lets get rolling! Spread the word to the mountains.





TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
The Face of Carvolution Magazine contest is promoted by Motoring Nigeria.
Contest will run from 16th October to 5th November 2016
The contest is open to females of any age.
Motoring Nigeria reserves the right to use the user generated content for the purpose of this contest and uses outside this contest.
We hereby acknowledge that The Face of Carvolution Contest is not sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Instagram or any social media platform used throughout the contest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram